The City of Paris, City Commission will be hosting a virtual public meeting on Tuesday evening, November 10, beginning at 6 PM via the Zoom Webinar Platform. The topics to be covered are Policing and Homelessness.
Information about joining the webinar will be posted later this week on our FB page. However, I wanted to go ahead and provide you with the information in the event you would still be able to publish it in Thursday’s paper.
The public can submit questions during the meeting or by emailing them to me (email@example.com) by Monday, November 9.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Here is the information:
- When: Nov 10, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Community Conversation on Policing and Homelessness
- Webinar ID: 933 4254 1627
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
- US: +16465588656,,93342541627# or +13017158592,,93342541627#
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799