FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 23, 2022) – The Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold three meetings by videoconference to vote for representation. These meetings will take place at the end of the Kentucky Association of Conservation Districts area meetings. The agenda for the area meetings is included below.
- The Area 2 meeting will be held March 2, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Central time by videoconference. This area will include supervisors from Butler, Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, Hopkins, Logan, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, Todd, Union and Webster counties.
- The Area 6 meeting will be held March 8, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time by videoconference. This area will include supervisors from Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Powell, Scott and Woodford counties.
- The Area 3 meeting will be held March 10, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Central time by videoconference. This area will include supervisors from Allen, Barren, Breckinridge, Edmonson, Grayson, Green, Hardin, Hart, LaRue, Meade, Metcalfe, Monroe and Warren counties.
Join each meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone by visiting this link:
Meeting ID: 895 5992 6307
- Watershed programs
- Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) report
- Emergency disaster programs
- Division of Conservation report
- Kentucky Association of Conservation District Employees report
- Kentucky Association of Conservation Districts report
- NRCS Civil Rights Committee report
- KACD business meeting
- Soil and Water Conservation Commission nominations
For questions connecting to the videoconferences, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.